Oh So Hungry

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Oh So Hungry Day 4 180 pounds April 21st

Woke up to my kid yelling..."I'm Seven!!, I'm Seven"....evidently he was now Seven. He had been waiting all the previous day to yell that out..why i dont know. I was hungry and didnt care...

Got up, got ready for work and went into the kitchen where the loving wife had my shake ready for me. I scarfed down about half of it...its actually starting to taste better...scares me...

I noticed a list on the fridge, "Brandy's Birthday"...she had a bevy of cruel items listed, Salad, Pineapple, Melon both honey dew and the orange one, Anise (fennel to layman reading this) and 4 kinds of pizza. She had listed pepperoni, tomatoe, jalapenos, black olives and cheese as some of the toppings. Also had small potatoes and portuguese rice (orange rice with small diced vegetables and mini shrimps and hot sauce that could only have been created by the devil himself...it was that good!!!

I must have been staring at the list for a long time cause i had this long drop of drool heading towards my shoes by the time i noticed i was late...

got to work and had my cup of java and took some INGREDIENT X...

I was so busy that by the time i noticed i was hungry it was about 1pm...Got a phone call from my condescending asia-originating friend who wanted to go to lunch. She's very cruel. She knows im on this diet and yet wants...no expects...me to sit there watching her gorge herself on venison, turkey legs, side order of steak....mmmm

Actually she had pathetically small helping of rice potatoes and a salad but when your stuck eating a small portion of hamburger helper yourself..it all looks like venison...she didnt even finish it all. I swear i could feel myself welling up inside and a tear a streamin' down when she dropped the leftovers into the trash...

There was some other good stuff in their too...a half eaten momma burger (AW) some chicken mango balls, kung pao chicken, and i could swear i saw an almost whole shwarma...but i couldnt.....

Bought some Craisins to snack on in the afternoon instead...


Got home and had some thick dry chicken breast with vegetables covered in some home made tomato sauce and a salad..Italians and their homemade crap....i want perservatives and food coloring and artificial flavor...yeah yeah yeah i know she cares....munched on celery and cried myself to sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home