Oh So Hungry

Friday, April 21, 2006

Oh So Hungry Day 3 180 pounds april 20th

Woke up early. Had a knee shoved in my back and nearly had my teeth cracked from my daughter smacking the back of her head into my face.

Turns out all 3 kids had crawled into bed with us over night...5 people to a bed....may as well change my name to Lao Chung...hate it when they do that cause I end up sleeping on a sliver of mattress.... a 2 foot space....the baby is the worst one of all cause she sleeps horizontally between the both of us....

Wife got up with the kids and let me sleep for another hour...I thought that was nice of her....should have known better..after about 30 minutes got up to tinkle before catching a few more minutes of sleep and there she was in the kitchen trying to conceal the French toast, bacon and eggs she had cooked up for the kids....Even the baby had a strip of bacon hanging off of her lower lip....

Her glass of chocolate slimfast had already been consumed....She got my glass ready and before I left for work...I decided to kiss her goodbye...she resisted....the little minx always likes to play hard to get...but today....she played even harder because AH HA!!!!! she had had a piece of delicious, greasy, fattening bacon the remnants of which were still glistening off of her chin....

"Its all gone..she says ...but here...have a yogurt its orange flavor...."

MM orange white goo....yes that will do in place of bacon....

I scowled at her and left the house singing a chorus of I like big butts.....I shut the door before she could finish yelling.

On the subway, some guy was having a steaming cup of coffee...it smelled awesome...I used to have about 4 or more cups a day and for the past 3 days nada, zip zilch....I was enjoying the coffee vicariously through him. Then I realized that I hadn't taken my hunger curb pill....YES...I could have coffee...its not recommended to take them both together.

Went to Timmys and ordered an Extra Large coffee....double double double double double double...actually it was a large with milk and sweet and low...

Stuff tastes like crap! Its like eating crystallized rat poison...I didn't care..at this point anything tasted better than nothing...even rat poison...

savored the coffee all morning at work....mmmmm...it was an iced latte by the time I had finished it....

Wife had made me some mashed potatoes, side dish of noodles and some meat thing, not sure what it was, for lunch...all small portions of course...had that and finished off the coffee...

The smell of burnt popcorn wafted through the floor as we worked. I purposely walked around just to see what everyone was having for lunch...Didn't want any..just wanted to see how the other side lived...boss aka Food Police, was having something nasty...goatcheese covered in cranberries and crackers...my god...did she lose a bet...she assures me that its quite tasty...Perry mason (our lawyer to be) agrees...

All the chicks are having green leafy things with herbal this or fancy water while the guys were having normal food...food you can hold...food you can see...food with bones in it....

Got home somehow and the kids were fighting over who gets to keep most of the chocolate they had gotten from easter. They had opened up ALL the kinder eggs....I divided the chocolate and just to make it fair, i shoved some large chunks in my mouth and chewed like I had never chewed before. The buggers ratted me out so before the wife could arrive, i pulled a Calista Flockhart and spat it all out down the sink....The kids were aghast at the waste of chocolate...i was satisfied...

Had my evening shake..

went to sleep.

2 Comments:

  • I am routing for you Rick... I know it is hard but you are going to be great!

    you make me laugh so much when I read your entries :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  

  • I am routing for you Rick... I know it is hard but you are going to be great!

    you make me laugh so much when I read your entries
    :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home